Download 9 Free Movers and Faders Suburb Performance Reports Valued at $891!
As you know, thorough research is the key to making the right property investment decisions. Real Estate Investar’s Movers and Faders Suburb Performance Reports are a valuable source of information designed to help you locate properties that will fit your investment strategy and help you to maximise your property investment profit potential.
Read Related Article: Rental Stock & Growth Analysis Reports
Read Related Article: Suburb Price Movement Insight Report 2016
This pack of nine property reports can help you in a multitude of ways, including:
- Identifying suburbs experiencing strong or weak demand.
- Targeting areas with distressed listings that can lead to instant equity gains.
- Understanding population and income trends which affect the demand and desirability of asuburb.
- Predicting suburbs with future capital growth potential.
Drawn from the very latest property and suburb data, this unique property investing information can help you target areas producing results that match exactly what you are searching for. You will receive the top 50’s at national and state level for:
- Fastest time to sell suburbs.
- Slowest time to sell suburbs.
- Suburbs with the biggest price gap between top and bottom.
- Suburbs with the highest percentage of renovation listings.
- Suburbs with the highest percentage of distressed price listings.
- Suburbs with the biggest decrease in stock on the market.
- Fastest population growth suburbs.
- Suburbs with the biggest increase in stock on the market.
- Suburbs with the biggest increase in household income.
The reports are produced using live on the market sales and rental listings data. Accuracy is maximised by only publishing suburb results with high enough data sample sizes and is calculated at both a dwelling type and bedroom number level.
The information provided in this page is general in nature and does not constitute personal financial advice. The information has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information with regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should seek independent advice from your financial adviser before making any decisions.
AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE AND FINANCIAL ADVISERS (AMAFA)
Phone: 07 3378 2056
Fax: 07 3378 2069